2020 New Year Resolutions and Goals

January 22, 2020

2020 is here and I am so excited to see how I will progress in the new year and decade. Below are my financial, career, and Who Fund the World related goals. Each of my goals are measurable and clear, so I know if I accomplished it or not at the end of the year. Excluding the last three of my financial goals, the rest are achievable solely by my action. The last three financial goals require the market to perform well.

Financial Goals
- $19,5000 contribution to 401(k)
- $3,550 contribution to health savings account (HSA)
- $6,000 contribution to Roth IRA
- $7,000 contribution to parent's Roth IRA
- $5,000 dividend income 
- $325,000 net worth
- $175,000 saved for retirement, which includes my 401(k), Roth IRA, pension, and HSA accounts
- 6.5% average annual return on my stock investments – At the end of 2019, I had a 5.7% average annual return (32% total return on my stock investments divided by 5.6 years I have been investing in the market). 

Self-Investment and Career Goals
- Pass BEC CPA exam
- Pass REG CPA exam
- Pass FAR CPA exam
- Pass AUD CPA exam
- Complete Learn, Plan, Profit course for day trading

Personal Goals
- Stop biting my nails
- Walk outside 3 times a week
- Decrease body fat percentage by 2%

Who Fund the World Goals
- Create Google version of my Excel templates on Etsy
- Post 2-3 times each month on the blog

What are your financial, career and personal goals for 2020?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.