Welcome to Who fund the world?

August 31, 2019

Hi y’all! I am a 26 year-old millennial with a passion for personal finance and helping others! A little blurb about me – I grew up in a middle-class family, nothing crazy, and live a pretty normal life. I graduated college with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and am working as a tax accountant in public accounting. In addition to personal finance, I’m crazy obsessed with my dog, avocado toast with eggs, sports, philanthropy, and shopping.

I started the Who fund the world? blog in August of 2019 because of my desire to encourage millennials, especially females, to save and invest for their future. Women in general need to save more money than men! Statistically, women live longer, earn less, and work fewer years compared to men.

I hope that you’ll join me on this adventure as we learn more about personal finance and achieve financial success together!

I will cover many topics on my blog, but the main focus is to share:
·       Net worth and stock portfolio updates, including what’s going on in my life on a monthly basis
·       The power of starting early and how it shortens the time to financial independence
·       Real estate investing – I hope to purchase my first house in the next couple of months
·       Career growth and development

·       Tips and tricks to earn, save, and grow your money – basic personal financial education that we should have been taught when we were students.

If you have any questions or suggestions of blog posts, please comment below or contact me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.